We keep your health information safe and use it wisely.
In order to provide you with a good service we might need to record some information about you. This may include your name, contact details and any notes written from our meetings with you.
- We will only get information directly from you or from people who you agree we can speak to.
- Any information we hold about you is available for you to see and have corrected if required. We promote collaborative note writing. This means that as much as possible notes from any meeting we have with you are written jointly by you and us so that you are always aware of what is being written.
- Your information will be securely stored in a locked filing cabinet and on a passworded computer database.
- We will use your information primarily to provide a good service to you.
- The law may require us to share information about you if we have grave concerns about your wellbeing. We will always discuss this with you first where possible.
- Legally we have to keep any health information we collect about you for ten years. After that time we will consult with you as to how to dispose of the information.
You can find out more by getting in touch with us on 0800 364462 or find other ways to contact us.